Fabulous home and opportunity to live in a great community! Beautifully painted and cleaned, you can enjoy how spacious this home is. Southeast facing, sun drenched living & bedrooms are certain for early risers. Cool evening sun makes the huge deck enjoyable in the summers. Perfectly located in Leesburg, close to shops yet distant from the traffic allows quick and easy errand trips. Traditional floor plan guarantees comfortable living. One car garage to protect your treasures, with a fully finished basement that walks-out to a grassy yard, backing to trees. Kitchen on the main level is located in the rear of the property for privacy and convenient access to the deck. Sizable 3 bedrooms upstairs. On the technical side: New roof, HVAC, water heater, refrigerator, and dishwasher within last 3 years. This is home is a great choice.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
1,824 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Cable TV, Electric service available
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Privacy Fence, Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Interior, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Tot Lots/Playground, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price