Your opportunity to own a true masterpiece away from the hustle, bustle, congestion of the big cities but still close to it all! From the moment you enter through the private gate, along a beautiful brick paved circular driveway, you will notice and even feel the attention to quality and detail! Nestled back on 5+ private, pristine acres, situated on the beautiful Ni River Reservoir, sits a one-of-a kind home that combines grand elegance with a modern, contemporary flair. Built over a 3 year period with expertise and ingenuity that resulted in a home constructed like no other in the area. Expertise and ingenuity like insulated concrete form construction with over 800 yds of concrete~solar roof that generates enough power to keep the home running for up to 3 days, if needed~800 amp electrical service~7-zone radiant heat system built under the beautiful Brazilian Cherry flooring that covers most of the home~hidden safe room secured by concrete walls! Incredible! You may recognize the facade as a local, well known historical structure, Chatham Manor. No detail was overlooked to create a "to scale" replica sure to impress history aficionados! As you enter, you are welcomed by an exquisite 2-story foyer adorned with beautiful white marble flooring, a breathtaking Italian chandelier and Brazilian mahogany, double rounded staircases that lead to an impressive, open 2nd floor. Take the stairs or elevator up to this gorgeous space, which includes a sitting area with fireplace and office. You'll also find 2 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. (1 is currently being used as a 2nd office and also includes a fireplace.) Enjoy the views of the backyard oasis from the windows covering the entire back of the home or step out on to 1 of 2 cantilevered, rounded balconies. Your view? Over 2,400 ft of waterfront seen in 3 directions, inviting heated pool and hot tub, plus lush trees! Breathtaking! The sprawling main floor begins with classic elegance; to the right of the foyer, a beautiful dining room perfect for holiday gatherings and to the left a well appointed living room with fireplace. The right and left wings of the home will not disappoint! To the right, you'll be taken to a beautiful bedroom with en suite. Along the way, you'll find a full bathroom, an exit to the attached garage and a staircase leading to the lower level! To the left, after passing by an all seasons room with windows galore, the laundry room and a hall bathroom, you will enter the exquisite master bedroom and en suite! Beautiful tray ceilings~ water views~ bathroom with gorgeous marble tile, oversized, jetted tub and separate shower~"his" and "hers" closets..."hers", a custom 2 story dream come true! The back area of the home is a sight to be seen! Beautiful, contemporary and finished with perfection! A state of the art kitchen~ top of the line Viking and subzero appliances~huge island with countertops made from recycled glass bottles and granite~6 burner gas cooktop~double wall ovens~wine cooler! Stunning! The kitchen opens to an eat in area and a 2nd all seasons room to the right and the most beautiful family room/entertaining area you've seen to the left. The entire area is complete with extraordinary views from the floor to ceiling windows and doors that lead on to the 2nd cantilevered, rounded balcony! Use the stairs, the elevator or the fireman's pole (Yes, there's a fireman's pole hidden on the main level!) to get to the lower level. This is an entertainer's dream! Caterer's kitchen~large bar/sitting area~dance floor with star lit ceiling~media room with terraced seating and 12-ft movie screen~wine cellar! Phenomenal! This home also comes complete with a beautiful, brick carriage house with 3 garage spaces and a fully finished, well equipped 2 room office, that includes a half bath that could easily be converted to a full, if desired! A once in a lifetime opportunity to own a once in a lifetime home! Contact me today for your private tour!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Water Heater Solar, Tankless Water Heater, Electri
13,106 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Media, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Instant Hot Water, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Solar. Radiant, Geothermal.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Security System, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Circular Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Heated, Solar heated
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Ni River Reservoir
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Fishing. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)