Here's your chance to get in on a home in the sought after community of Clearview Heights. This lovely rambler with 2/3 bedrooms, 2 baths and over 1600 sq feet of living space is waiting for you to give it the love it needs. The home has a newer roof (5 yrs), French door refrigerator (3 yrs), Dishwasher (3 yrs), built-in microwave (4 yrs) and brand new range (2020). Most of the home has just been professionally painted. The home features a wood burning fireplace in the living room and a dining room with chair rail and crown molding. The master bedroom features hardwood floors, built-in dresser, walk-in closet and full bath. There's hardwood in the entry foyer, hall and bedrooms. There's a family room off the kitchen with built-ins, access to the garage and french doors to the sun room. The fully fenced rear yard offers a deck, play set for the kids and shed. THE SELLERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE EXISTENCE OR NOT OF A FINAL OCCUPANCY PERMIT FOR THE SUNROOM AND PELLET STOVE. THE HOME AND SHED ARE BEING SOLD IN AS-IS CONDITION.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,684 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Stafford County Public Schools
EDWARD E. DREW
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Back Yard. Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sloping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)