Here's your chance to get in on a home in the sought after community of Clearview Heights. This lovely rambler with 2/3 bedrooms, 2 baths and over 1600 sq feet of living space is waiting for you to give it the love it needs. The home has a newer roof (5 yrs), French door refrigerator (3 yrs), Dishwasher (3 yrs), built-in microwave (4 yrs) and brand new range (2020). Most of the home has just been professionally painted. The home features a wood burning fireplace in the living room and a dining room with chair rail and crown molding. The master bedroom features hardwood floors, built-in dresser, walk-in closet and full bath. There's hardwood in the entry foyer, hall and bedrooms. There's a family room off the kitchen with built-ins, access to the garage and french doors to the sun room. The fully fenced rear yard offers a deck, play set for the kids and shed. THE SELLERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE EXISTENCE OR NOT OF A FINAL OCCUPANCY PERMIT FOR THE SUNROOM AND PELLET STOVE. THE HOME AND SHED ARE BEING SOLD IN AS-IS CONDITION.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,684 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Stafford County Public Schools
EDWARD E. DREW
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Back Yard. Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price