Boasting almost 6000 square feet of elegant space, this Renaissance Grand Renoir is nestled on almost an acre in toney Oakton. Offering 5 spacious bedrooms and 4.5 baths, this jewel is luxurious without being overwhelming. A generous welcoming foyer gives way to an elegant curved hardwood staircase. Gorgeous hardwood flooring is found on the main and upper levels. A formal living room sits off the entry foyer and a formal dining room features a convenient butler's nook, thoughtfully tucked away behind a pocket door perfect for storing all your serving pieces. Another pocket door opens to the kitchen for ease in serving. The gourmet kitchen with an abundance of creamy white cabinetry and a large island for prep will bring out your inner chef. Stainless steel appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop, grace this lovely kitchen. It is bathed in natural daylight and features pendant lights, recessed and under-counter lighting. Granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, display cabinetry and a walk-in pantry provides a place for everything. The breakfast area enjoys access to the deck and it opens seamlessly to a two-story great room bathed in light from walls of windows, suffusing the entire kitchen and great room space with sunshine. Patio doors open to the deck. Two staircases offer access to the upper level. Upstairs, you'll enjoy four large bedrooms and a gracious loft sitting room, which could easily be used as a homework room. One of the three auxiliary bedrooms on this level enjoys its own bath and two share a hall bath (one with private access). The owner's suite is awesome, spanning the width of the house and offers a luxurious bath as well as two walk-in closets. The lower level offers endless possibilities. An enormous rec room and game room share the wide open space. Your guests will enjoy a wet bar for those NFL Sundays. A separate den would make an excellent exercise room. Then, a bedroom suite, overlooking the leafy backyard , enjoys its own full bath. The acreage is stunning and is dotted with a large deck with gracious screened gazebo, as well as ample hardscape featuring thoughtfully placed flagstone patios, ideal for reverie and enjoying the garden. The entire property is beautifully landscaped and the meandering flagstone paths will enable you to enjoy your garden paradise from a multitude of angles. The fenced backyard will be enjoyed by everyone, especially the family pet. Make this private retreat your own!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Stucco - Synthetic
5,720 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Willow Creek Estates
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Synthetic Stucco
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Pipe Stem, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)