Character exudes throughout this adorable Downtown Fredericksburg home. Beautiful heart pine flooring, custom built ins, crown molding, barn door, chandelier and clawfoot tub are some of the many unique features. The outdoor space is spectacular offering a full front porch, deck, patios, 4 car garage and off street parking. Walk to canal path, dining, shopping and VRE. Truly one of a kind! Come take a look at this little piece of history!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,233 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Fredericksburg City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price