Exquisite Rappahannock River Estate, nestled on nearly 4 acres of privacy. This extraordinary find, designed by award winning architect William Poole, boasts huge rooms and custom features at every turn. Over 7000' of luxury including 10' main floor ceilings, two gas fireplaces, and two first floor master's suites, all with stunning river views. Interior appointments include built-in bookcases in the study, family room and living room. All living areas are accented by extensive millwork consisting of triple crown molding, chair rail, and oversized casing. A large two garage, full basement, lower level finished bath, and separate shop gives you plenty of extra room for storage, expansion or activities. The upper level includes a third master's suite, and two additional bedrooms(one with ensuite bath), all designed with spectacular water views. Relish an open kitchen floor plan with a large eat-in area, walk-in pantry, and peninsula island with separate sink. Black stainless appliances accent the abundant custom granite counters. Tile floors, solid oak stair cases, and hardwood compliment this comfortable interior design. The all brick exterior, life-time roof and flip-clean gutters keep maintenance down so you can take advantage of your quiet waterfront lifestyle. Exterior architectural features include bullnose tread on exterior brick steps, bonded jack arches over the windows, brick quoins on the exterior facade, powder coated aluminum rails on the exterior steps and retaining walls. This home is designed to keep those utility bills down with Anderson windows and doors, four separate HVAC systems and four separate zones. Enjoy the privacy of this beautiful homesite with the amenities of living in town, even high speed internet and cable TV. Entertain on the brick terrace overlooking this historic river and the John Warner Rapids. Amazing fishing, canoeing and kayaking on the longest, free flowing river on the east coast. This is where location, low maintenance, style and luxury merge. 120 Blaisdell is just a mile to I-95 and the new HOV lanes, and just a couple minutes to downtown Fredericksburg, Mary Washington Hospital and University of Mary Washington.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Craftsman, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Veneer, Brick, Brick Front
5,947 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Surface Unit(S)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured
- Casement, Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Brick, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Fishing, Atrium. Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Rural, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price